Christian Samir King is only 9 but for his 10th birthday, he wants a big present – not for himself but for homeless Vets. Through his non-profit organization, “Dimes 4 Vets,” he has launched a campaign to raise $10,000 for vets living on the streets. He’s raised $5,000 so far. Plus it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the campus of CBN.
AVWA/Dimes 4 Homeless Vets Holiday Shopping Extravaganza Saturday, 14 December, 2019 Hampton Marina Hotel
Greetings, Vendors, Artists, Crafters, local businesses & *Sponsors/Donors
Active Veterans With Answers/Dimes 4 Homeless Vets presents our 3rd annual Fundraising event This year's event will be held at the Hampton Marina Hotel located in downtown Hampton on Saturday 14 December 2019. From 10-3 pm. Vendor table set up time begins @ 7 am
We are currently running a SPECIAL VENDOR TABLE OFFER Now through NOVEMBER 30, 2019.
Click the link below
We appreciate your support so that AVWA/DIMES 4 Homeless Vets can assist other organizations that help homeless veterans. Dimes 4 Homeless Vets believes that every veteran should be free from homelessness. We make an impact by partnering with those who serve people in need, growing donor engagement, and increasing awareness.
* Sponsorship inquires and donation only. Please call Dionne (401) 379-AVWA(2892)
Co-Founder, Active Veterans WIth Answers
Dimes4Homeless Veterans will assist other organizations that help homeless veterans. Dimes4Homeless Veterans believes that every Veteran should be free from homelessness. We make an impact by partnering with those who serve people in need, growing donor engagement, and increasing awareness.
This nation is going through tough times and providing a helping hand to those who also assist with making the world a better place is our duty. Every person should have a place to lay their heads at night. Dimes4Homeless Veterans will provide funds to organizations that help people overcome homelessness.
We strive to:
- Facilitate an environment that both educates our Nations’ Veterans and assists in eradicating homelessness once and for all.
- Help those who help others reclaim their lives from homelessness.
- Solicit funds through organized fundraising campaigns and award those funds to a minimum of two shelter organizations annually.
- Support homeless organizations in their efforts to solicit funds and transition residents nationwide.
Develop and maintain a positive presence and relationship with homeless organizations.